The sliders control the mood of the playlist generated. The higher up the slider, the more influential the specific mood will be.
What can you can expect from the manually adjustable moods and tempo sliders?
In a nutshell they alternate musical qualities.
- Sensual: Activates the heartfelt, impassioned and seductive elements.
- Tender: Expresses delicate and soft musical qualities.
- Happy: Positive and uplifting aspects have high values here.
- Angry: Conveys the forceful, obtrusive, “in-your-face” types of expressions. Expect stronger and harsher qualities.
- Tempo: Tempo defines the pace of the music. Fast rhythmical patterns have higher values in tempo compared to slower rhythms even though the tempo is the same. Tempo reflects the feel of the tempo rather than how fast you would tap your feet along to the music.
The Mood sliders can be used in combination with flavors or without. The last used slider will be dominant over other sliders that you may have adjusted.