We've launched the desktop version of the Moodagent application. It looks a lot like the mobile application, so if you're already familiar with that, you will for sure find it easy to use the desktop version. You can eventually read our Welcome guide for iOS & Android.
Follow this guide on how to get Moodagent on your desktop:
Step 1: go to Moodagent.com and continue to the download section. Here you can choose between Windows and Mac OS, depending on the system you use.
Step 2: Follow the download instructions on your device and open the application.
Step 3: Log in with your credentials and you are ready to use the desktop version.
If you do not yet have an account, go to the mobile application to get started. it is currently not possible to create an account via the desktop version.
In case you are interested, we will navigate you through the desktop version below:
In the top left corner, you'll be able to see your name and userID. This section allows you to sign in and out. If you click on 'Account' you'll be lead to account.moodagent.com, where you'll be asked to login again. You should now be able to see your account information. This is also the place, where you can activate a voucher.
Explore is as you know it from the mobile application. Scroll down the explore page and find multiple features that Moodagent has made just for you.
- Search bar: search for songs, artists or albums/singles.
- Interactive playlists and artists based on your music taste
- Just arrived: new music for you
- Fresh cuts: new and noteworthy music
- Trending: popular music right now
- Editor’s recommended picks
- Top 50’s: Trending 50, Editor’s 50, Fresh 50
- Featured playlists: genre lists
- Seasonal lists
- Your recently played tunes
- Albums and singles
- Navigation arrows : with navigation arrows it's easy for you to navigate back and forth between your action on the application.
- Mini Player: shows the current playing track with the cover, title and artist to the left, the player in the middle and sound adjustments to the right. You are able to shuffle and repeat a track.