Get started with Moodagent on iOS or Android
Step 3: Start using Moodagent.
The Moodagent application has a lot of cool features. To make your experience as good as possible, we will explain the different features below and how to use them.
Discover what’s happening in the music world and listen to shared music from other moodagent users.
Scroll down the explore page and find multiple features that Moodagent has made just for you.
- Search bar: search for songs, artists or albums/singles
- Interactive playlists and artists based on your music taste
- Just arrived: new music for you
- Quick Moods: quickly create a moodagent based on your current mood
- Fresh cuts: new and noteworthy music
- Trending: popular music right now
- Editor’s recommended picks
- Top 50’s: Trending 50, Editor’s 50, Fresh 50
- Genre lists
- Your recently played tunes
Create your very own moodagent based on your mood and music taste. Add a flavor, an artist or a song, and adjust the mood sliders. Moodagent will generate a moodagent based on your adjustments. You can always change/adjust the mood sliders and add more (up to three) or less flavors - even when the moodagent is saved to your library.
The menu button in the top right corner:
- Share your moodagent privately or publish to other Moodagent users.
Publicly shared music will be visible for all Moodagent users on the Feed page.
- Save your created moodagent and it will now appear in your library.
- Add all songs to a playlist (qa: what is the difference between a moodagent and a playlist?).
- Reset moodagent to start over.
The menu button next to a song:
- Share the specific track, either privately or publicly on your Moodagent account.
- Start a new moodagent based on the specific song.
- Remove the song from the moodagent.
Love and unlove a song by clicking on the heart icon next to the song.
Your loved songs will appear in your library.
Your library is the place where all your favorite music is collected. Find your saved moodagents and playlists, your loved songs, artists and albums/singles here.
If you want to listen to your tracks offline, you can download your playlists by clicking on the menu button or below the playlist cover. It’s possible to download playlists/moodagents created by Moodagent (visible on Feed page) as well. Same procedure.
This is your profile page.
You will see all your shared music on this page.
Change your profile image and other personal details.
- Manage your account: subscription, email and password
- Suggest improvements to our support team
- Import playlists from other music streaming services. Read more about how to import playlists via TuneMyMusic here.
- Moodagent support
- Tips and tricks
- Reset welcome guide
- Log out
Manage your connected devices, e.g speakers and headphones. See here for more information on how to connect Moodagent to other devices.
Q: What is the difference between a playlist and a moodagent?
A: A moodagent is an interactive playlist, i.e. it can be changed all the time by changing the mood sliders or adding/removing flavors, even when it is saved to your library.
A playlist is more like the ones you know from other streaming services. A list of music, where you can add and remove tracks.
Q: Is it possible to use Moodagent without wifi?
A: Yes, offline mode is available with Moodagent. You can read here how to download playlists in the Moodagent application.